Wealth Management LLC History
- December 1999 Established Dream visor · dot · com Inc. with capital 35,000 thousand yen at 9-2 Akasaka Minato-ku, Tokyo for the purpose of providing information related to the financial securities market for individual investors
- Heisei 12, 2000 Start of business to provide financial securities market news and investment support application.
- Heisei 12, 2000 Production and offering of video content started.
- December 2000 Start of business to provide finance securities market news and investment support application by ASP service.
- June 2001 Start licensing financial securities market news and investment support application to CSK Corporation.
- August 2001 Acquired the approval of the Minister of Economy, Trade, and Industry based on the New Business Creation Promotion Act.
- August 2002 Acquired certificate of investment trust evaluation institution from investment trust society of the association. Start of the investment trust evaluation project.
- June 2005 The company’s stock is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange Mothers market.
- November 2005 Head office relocated from Minato-ku, Tokyo to Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo.
- Heisei era 2007 January Established Nippon Securities newspaper company as a consolidated subsidiary.
- July 2008 We will inherit our information distribution business to Nippon Securities Newspaper Co., Ltd., a consolidated subsidiary, through company split, and the Company shifts to a holding company. Changed our company name to Dream Visor · Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Dream Visor · Financial Co., Ltd. (consolidated subsidiary) established.
- May 2009 Dream visor · financial company, a consolidated subsidiary, registered as a Type 1 financial instruments business dealer.
- July 2009 Dream visor · financial company, a consolidated subsidiary, started FX (foreign exchange deposit transaction) business and CFD (difference settlement transaction) business.
- January 2011 Dream visor · financial company, a consolidated subsidiary, abolished FX business and CFD business (financial product trading business).
- April 2012 Akatsuki Financial Group, Inc. made a public tender offer for the Company’s shares. Our company will be other affiliated company of the company.
- May 2012 He signed a business alliance agreement with Akatsuki Financial Group Co., Ltd.
- June 2012 Dream visor · financial company, a consolidated subsidiary, dissolved.
- Akatsuki Financial Group, Inc. will become the parent company of the Company on September, Heisei 24.
- Moved head office from Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo to Chuo-ku, Tokyo.
- March 2013 Concluded a share exchange agreement with Wealth Management Co., Ltd.
- Exchange executed with Wealth Management Co., Ltd. in July, Heisei 20.